DAVIDsTEA Inc. (NASDAQ:DTEA – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.54 and traded as low as $0.44. DAVIDsTEA shares last traded at $0.44, with a volume of 73,814 shares traded.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, StockNews.com started coverage on DAVIDsTEA in a research report on Wednesday. They issued a “hold” rating for the company.
DAVIDsTEA Stock Performance
The stock has a market cap of $11.57 million, a P/E ratio of -1.45 and a beta of 2.66. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $0.54 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.74.
DAVIDsTEA Company Profile
DAVIDsTEA, Inc operates as a beverage company. It offers a selection of loose-leaf teas, pre packaged teas, tea sachets, and tea-related gifts, food, and accessories through its stores. The firm operates through the Canada and U.S. segments. The company was founded by Herschel H. Segal and David Segal on April 29, 2008 and is headquartered in Mount-Royal, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DAVIDsTEA (DTEA)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for DAVIDsTEA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DAVIDsTEA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.