Docebo Inc. (OTCMKTS:DCBOF – Get Rating) dropped 3% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $32.00 and last traded at $32.11. Approximately 20,317 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 1,150% from the average daily volume of 1,625 shares. The stock had previously closed at $33.09.
Docebo Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $37.07.
Docebo Company Profile
Docebo Inc provides a cloud-based SaaS learning platform to train external workforces, partners, and customers in North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. Its platform helps customers to centralize learning materials from peer enterprises and learners into one learning management system to expedite and enrich the learning process, increase productivity, and grow teams uniformly.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Docebo (DCBOF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Docebo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Docebo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.