Dundee Co. (OTCMKTS:DDEJF – Get Rating) was up 0.5% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $1.06 and last traded at $1.06. Approximately 14,539 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 15% from the average daily volume of 12,614 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.06.
Dundee Trading Up 0.5 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02, a current ratio of 29.11 and a quick ratio of 28.83. The company has a market capitalization of $90.44 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.79 and a beta of 0.84. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.94 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.99.
Dundee Company Profile
Dundee Corp. operates as a holding company, which engages in the provision of investment advisory, corporate finance, energy, resources, agriculture, real estate, and infrastructure. It also holds portfolio of investments in publicly listed and private enterprises. The company was founded by Barry Gordon and Nathan Edward Goodman on November 2, 1984 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Dundee (DDEJF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Dundee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dundee and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.