Shares of Dynatronics Co. (NASDAQ:DYNT – Get Rating) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $1.88 and traded as low as $0.82. Dynatronics shares last traded at $0.83, with a volume of 23,546 shares trading hands.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Dynatronics in a research report on Wednesday. They set a “hold” rating for the company.
Dynatronics Stock Up 1.3 %
The company has a market cap of $3.35 million, a PE ratio of -0.62 and a beta of 0.33. The company’s 50 day moving average is $1.38 and its 200 day moving average is $1.88. The company has a current ratio of 1.83, a quick ratio of 0.70 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.16.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Dynatronics Company Profile
Dynatronics Corp. engages in the design, manufacture, and market of restorative products for physical therapy, rehabilitation, orthopedics, pain management, and athletic training. Its products include Therapeutic Modalities, Supplies, Traction Equipment, and Tables and Equipment. The company was founded by Kelvyn H.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Dynatronics (DYNT)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Dynatronics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dynatronics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.