Emergent Capital, Inc. (OTCMKTS:EMGCQ – Get Rating) traded down 6.5% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $0.22 and last traded at $0.22. 29,400 shares traded hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at $0.24.
Emergent Capital Trading Down 6.5 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.22 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.22.
Emergent Capital Company Profile
Emergent Capital, Inc, a specialty finance company, invests in life settlements. As of August 31, 2020, it owned a portfolio of 500 life insurance policies. The company was formerly known as Imperial Holdings, Inc and changed its name to Emergent Capital, Inc in September 2015. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Emergent Capital (EMGCQ)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Emergent Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emergent Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.