Research analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Emerson Radio (NYSE:MSN – Get Rating) in a report released on Wednesday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Emerson Radio Stock Down 8.2 %
MSN opened at $0.56 on Wednesday. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.54 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.55. Emerson Radio has a twelve month low of $0.51 and a twelve month high of $0.91.
Emerson Radio Company Profile
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Emerson Radio (MSN)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Emerson Radio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emerson Radio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.