Shares of European Commercial REIT (CVE:ERE – Get Rating) rose 42.9% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as C$0.25 and last traded at C$0.25. Approximately 7,400 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 88% from the average daily volume of 62,141 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.18.
European Commercial REIT Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average is C$0.25 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$0.25.
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for European Commercial REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for European Commercial REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.