GoGold Resources (TSE:GGD – Get Rating) had its price target reduced by Eight Capital from C$5.00 to C$4.50 in a research note published on Tuesday, BayStreet.CA reports.
GoGold Resources Price Performance
Shares of GGD stock opened at C$1.71 on Tuesday. The firm has a market cap of C$557.37 million, a P/E ratio of -171.00 and a beta of 1.34. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.48, a current ratio of 6.09 and a quick ratio of 8.30. GoGold Resources has a 1-year low of C$1.37 and a 1-year high of C$2.71. The firm has a fifty day moving average of C$1.93 and a two-hundred day moving average of C$2.04.
About GoGold Resources
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for GoGold Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GoGold Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.