Good Times Restaurants Inc. (NASDAQ:GTIM – Get Rating) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $2.64 and traded as high as $2.78. Good Times Restaurants shares last traded at $2.78, with a volume of 8,545 shares trading hands.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, StockNews.com assumed coverage on Good Times Restaurants in a research report on Wednesday. They set a “strong-buy” rating for the company.
Good Times Restaurants Trading Down 0.4 %
The company has a market cap of $32.58 million, a P/E ratio of 3.39 and a beta of 2.02. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $2.66 and a 200 day moving average of $2.64.
Institutional Trading of Good Times Restaurants
Good Times Restaurants Company Profile
Good Times Restaurants, Inc engages in restaurant operation through its wholly owned restaurants: Good Times Drive Thru, Inc, BD of Colorado, LLC, Bad Daddy’s Franchise Development, LLC, and Bad Daddy’s International, LLC. It operates under the Good Times Burgers and Frozen Custard, and Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar restaurant segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Good Times Restaurants (GTIM)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Good Times Restaurants Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Good Times Restaurants and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.