Horizons S&P 500 Index ETF (TSE:HXS – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 1.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as C$56.46 and last traded at C$56.46. Approximately 25,443 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 52% from the average daily volume of 16,740 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$57.10.
Horizons S&P 500 Index ETF Stock Down 1.1 %
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of C$55.70.
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Horizons S&P 500 Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Horizons S&P 500 Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.