Shares of Imerys S.A. (OTCMKTS:IMYSF – Get Rating) were down 14.9% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as C$36.52 and last traded at C$36.52. Approximately 100 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 0% from the average daily volume of 100 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$42.92.
Imerys Price Performance
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is C$42.92 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$40.64.
Imerys Company Profile
Imerys SA provides mineral-based specialty solutions for various industries worldwide. The company operates in Performance Minerals and High Temperature Solutions segments. It provides additives for interior decorative paints, as well as marine protection, facade coating, can coating, etc.; rubber, tires, medical rubber, and cables; and adhesives and sealants.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Imerys (IMYSF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Imerys Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Imerys and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.