UBS Group downgraded shares of Interroll (OTCMKTS:IRRHF – Get Rating) from a neutral rating to a sell rating in a research report sent to investors on Tuesday morning, The Fly reports.
Separately, Berenberg Bank started coverage on Interroll in a research report on Wednesday, February 1st. They set a buy rating for the company.
Interroll Stock Performance
Shares of IRRHF stock opened at $2,342.00 on Tuesday. Interroll has a fifty-two week low of $2,079.01 and a fifty-two week high of $2,342.00. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $2,342.00 and its two-hundred day moving average is $2,334.61.
Interroll Holding AG provides products and services for internal logistics worldwide. It offers rollers, drives, conveyors and sorters, and pallet handling products. The company's products and solutions include rollers and wheels, power supplies, controls, conveyor modules, carton flow, stacker cranes, transfer cars, pallet flow, and smart pallet movers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Interroll (IRRHF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Interroll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Interroll and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.