iShares Canadian Financial Monthly Income ETF (TSE:FIE – Get Rating) shares fell 0.2% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as 6.63 and last traded at 6.64. 55,494 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 60% from the average session volume of 138,889 shares. The stock had previously closed at 6.65.
iShares Canadian Financial Monthly Income ETF Trading Down 0.2 %
The company’s 50 day moving average is 6.68.
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Canadian Financial Monthly Income ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Canadian Financial Monthly Income ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.