Iveda Solutions, Inc. (OTCMKTS:IVDA – Get Rating) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $1.27 and traded as high as $1.41. Iveda Solutions shares last traded at $1.30, with a volume of 352,220 shares trading hands.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Maxim Group upped their target price on Iveda Solutions from $2.00 to $3.00 and gave the company a “buy” rating in a report on Monday, April 3rd.
Iveda Solutions Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 6.20, a quick ratio of 5.95 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $1.27 and a 200 day moving average price of $1.05.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Iveda Solutions Company Profile
Iveda Solutions, Inc enables cloud video surveillance via its Sentir data and video management platform, utilizing proprietary video streaming and big data storage technology. The firm provides services for telecommunications companies, datacenter operators, ISPs, and cable companies. Its products include IP Video products, IOT Devices & LAN Switches.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Iveda Solutions (IVDA)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Iveda Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Iveda Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.