Jayud Global Logistics’ (NASDAQ:JYD – Get Rating) quiet period is set to expire on Wednesday, May 31st. Jayud Global Logistics had issued 1,250,000 shares in its initial public offering on April 21st. The total size of the offering was $5,000,000 based on an initial share price of $4.00. During the company’s quiet period, underwriters and any insiders involved in the IPO are restricted from issuing any earnings forecasts or research reports for the company because of SEC regulations. Following the expiration of the company’s quiet period, the brokerages that served as underwriters will likely initiate research coverage on the company.
Jayud Global Logistics Stock Up 3.3 %
Shares of NASDAQ JYD opened at $3.13 on Wednesday. Jayud Global Logistics has a 1 year low of $2.80 and a 1 year high of $10.00.
Jayud Global Logistics Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Jayud Global Logistics (JYD)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Jayud Global Logistics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jayud Global Logistics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.