Analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Leju (NYSE:LEJU – Get Rating) in a report released on Wednesday. The brokerage set a “buy” rating on the financial services provider’s stock.
Leju Stock Down 6.5 %
LEJU opened at $1.87 on Wednesday. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $1.72 and its 200-day simple moving average is $1.51. Leju has a twelve month low of $1.03 and a twelve month high of $9.84.
Leju Company Profile
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Leju (LEJU)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Leju Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leju and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.