The Goldman Sachs Group lowered shares of Leonardo (OTCMKTS:FINMY – Get Rating) from a buy rating to a neutral rating in a report issued on Tuesday, The Fly reports.
Separately, UBS Group lowered shares of Leonardo from a buy rating to a neutral rating in a report on Tuesday, January 31st.
Leonardo Stock Performance
OTCMKTS FINMY opened at $5.80 on Tuesday. Leonardo has a one year low of $3.32 and a one year high of $6.45. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $5.94 and its 200 day moving average price is $5.08.
Leonardo Dividend Announcement
Leonardo Company Profile
Leonardo SpA engages in the aerospace, defense and security sectors. It operates through the following segments: Helicopters; Defense and Security Electronics; Aeronautics; Space, Defense Systems; and Other Activities. The Helicopters segment designs commercial and military rotorcrafts. The Defense and Security Electronics segment engages in the information management, sensors, and systems integration business, as well as delivers systems for critical missions, military sustainment requirements, and homeland security.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Leonardo (FINMY)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Leonardo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leonardo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.