Liontown Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:LINRF – Get Rating) shares fell 3.8% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as C$1.69 and last traded at C$1.79. 4,618 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 66% from the average session volume of 13,689 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$1.86.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, UBS Group began coverage on Liontown Resources in a research note on Monday, February 6th. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Liontown Resources Stock Down 3.8 %
The business’s 50 day moving average price is C$1.70.
About Liontown Resources
Liontown Resources Limited engages in the exploration, evaluation, and development of mineral properties in Australia. The company explores for lithium, gold, vanadium, copper, and nickel deposits, as well as platinum group elements. Its flagship property is the Kathleen Valley lithium project located in Perth, Western Australia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Liontown Resources (LINRF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Liontown Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liontown Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.