MicroSectors Energy 3X Leveraged ETN (NYSEARCA:WTIU – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 2.6% on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $16.36 and last traded at $15.92. 1,632 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 100% from the average session volume of 818 shares. The stock had previously closed at $15.52.
MicroSectors Energy 3X Leveraged ETN Price Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average is $17.64 and its two-hundred day moving average is $8.69.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MicroSectors Energy 3X Leveraged ETN (WTIU)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for MicroSectors Energy 3X Leveraged ETN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MicroSectors Energy 3X Leveraged ETN and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.