Natuzzi (NYSE:NTZ – Get Rating) is scheduled to be posting its quarterly earnings results after the market closes on Wednesday, May 31st. Individual interested in participating in the company’s earnings conference call can do so using this link.
Natuzzi Trading Up 15.5 %
Shares of NYSE NTZ opened at $5.90 on Wednesday. Natuzzi has a twelve month low of $4.40 and a twelve month high of $10.74. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $5.26 and a 200 day simple moving average of $6.03. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.12, a current ratio of 1.06 and a quick ratio of 0.67.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Natuzzi in a research note on Wednesday. They set a “hold” rating for the company.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Natuzzi
Natuzzi SpA engages in the design, production and marketing of contemporary and traditional leather and fabric upholstered furniture. Its products include sofas, armchairs, home furniture, and home accessories. The firm operates through the following product lines: Natuzzi Brand and Softaly/Private Label.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Natuzzi (NTZ)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Natuzzi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Natuzzi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.