Nexteer Automotive Group Limited (OTCMKTS:NTXVF – Get Rating) shares dropped 4.3% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $0.49 and last traded at $0.49. Approximately 400 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 63% from the average daily volume of 1,090 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.51.
Nexteer Automotive Group Stock Down 4.3 %
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $0.61 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.63.
Nexteer Automotive Group Company Profile
Nexteer Automotive Group Limited, an investment holding company, designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes steering and driveline systems and components for automobile manufacturers and other automotive-related companies. It offers electric power steering (EPS) products, such as column, pinion, and rack assist, as well as dual pinion EPS; EPS remanufacturing products, intermediate shafts, and modular power packs; and hydraulic power steering products, such as magnetic torque overlay, smart flow pumps, power steering pumps and reservoirs, rack and pinion steering gears, and recirculating ball steering gears, as well as aftermarket products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nexteer Automotive Group (NTXVF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Nexteer Automotive Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nexteer Automotive Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.