NGEx Minerals Ltd. (OTC:NGXXF – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 3% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as C$4.80 and last traded at C$4.90. 5,661 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 57% from the average session volume of 13,089 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$5.05.
NGEx Minerals Trading Down 3.0 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average is C$4.06 and its 200 day moving average is C$2.97.
About NGEx Minerals
NGEx Minerals Ltd. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Chile and Argentina. The company's flagship property is the Los Helados project, a porphyry copper-gold deposit covering an area of approximately 20,000 hectares located in the Andes Mountains of the Atacama Region, Chile.
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for NGEx Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NGEx Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.