Northern Lights Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:NLITU – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 1% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $10.61 and last traded at $10.61. Approximately 100 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 98% from the average daily volume of 5,081 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.50.
Northern Lights Acquisition Stock Up 1.0 %
The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $10.61 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $10.61.
About Northern Lights Acquisition
Northern Lights Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. It intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses in the cannabis industry. The company was incorporated in 2021 and is based in New York, New York.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Northern Lights Acquisition (NLITU)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Northern Lights Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Northern Lights Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.