Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NASDAQ:NVFY – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.58 and traded as high as $0.74. Nova LifeStyle shares last traded at $0.59, with a volume of 581,536 shares traded.
Nova LifeStyle Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day moving average price of $0.58 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.62. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03, a quick ratio of 1.76 and a current ratio of 4.30.
About Nova LifeStyle
Nova Lifestyle, Inc engages in design, marketing, and manufacture of modern home furniture. The firm offers living room, urban dining, bedroom, and nova qwik products. It sells its products under the brand name Diamond Sofa. The company was founded by Ya Ming Wong and Yuen Ching Ho in 1992 and is headquartered in Commerce, CA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nova LifeStyle (NVFY)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Nova LifeStyle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nova LifeStyle and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.