Nuvei Co. (OTCMKTS:NUVCF – Get Rating)’s stock price was up 2.8% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $33.78 and last traded at $33.04. Approximately 146,490 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 4,438% from the average daily volume of 3,228 shares. The stock had previously closed at $32.13.
Nuvei Trading Up 2.8 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $40.23 and its 200 day moving average price is $34.12.
Nuvei Corporation provides payment technology solutions to merchants and partners in North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and Latin America. It provides a suite of payment solutions designed to support the entire lifecycle of a transaction across mobile or in-app, online, unattended, and in-store channels while providing what we believe is a superior payments experience.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nuvei (NUVCF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Nuvei Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nuvei and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.