Olympus Co. (OTCMKTS:OCPNY – Get Rating) shares crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $18.00 and traded as high as $18.00. Olympus shares last traded at $18.00, with a volume of 400 shares.
Olympus Stock Performance
The company has a market cap of $23.15 billion, a P/E ratio of 21.95, a P/E/G ratio of 1.07 and a beta of 0.70. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $18.00 and a 200-day moving average price of $18.55. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.59, a quick ratio of 1.48 and a current ratio of 1.99.
Olympus Corp. engages in the manufacture and sale of precision machineries and instruments. It operates through the following segments: Medical, Scientific Solutions, Imaging, and Others. The Medical segment covers digestive, surgical, and ultrasonic endoscopy as well as endoscopic treatment tools. The Scientific Solutions segment manufactures and sells biological and industrial microscopes, industrial endoscopes, and non-destructive testing equipment.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Olympus (OCPNY)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Olympus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Olympus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.