Outokumpu Oyj (OTCMKTS:OUTFF – Get Rating)’s share price rose 12.6% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $5.79 and last traded at $5.79. Approximately 600 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 0% from the average daily volume of 600 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.14.
Outokumpu Oyj Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $5.12 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $4.60.
Outokumpu Oyj Company Profile
Outokumpu Oyj engages in the manufacture of stainless steel. It operates through the following segments: Europe, Americas, Long Products, Ferrochrome, and Other Operations. The Europe segment consists of coil and plate business as well as ferrochrome production. The America segment involves in producing of standard austenitic and ferritic grades, as well as tailored products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Outokumpu Oyj (OUTFF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Outokumpu Oyj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Outokumpu Oyj and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.