Pasithea Therapeutics Corp. (NASDAQ:KTTA – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 8.5% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $0.37 and last traded at $0.37. 25,429 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 64% from the average session volume of 71,179 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.34.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, EF Hutton Acquisition Co. I lowered their target price on shares of Pasithea Therapeutics from $2.30 to $2.00 and set a “buy” rating on the stock in a research note on Monday, April 3rd.
Pasithea Therapeutics Stock Up 8.5 %
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.39 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.61.
Institutional Trading of Pasithea Therapeutics
Pasithea Therapeutics Company Profile
Pasithea Therapeutics Corp., a biotechnology company, engages in research and discovery of treatments for psychiatric and neurological disorders. It also intends to operate anti-depression clinics and provide business support services using trained pharmacists to administer intravenous infusions of ketamine.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pasithea Therapeutics (KTTA)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Pasithea Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pasithea Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.