PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk (OTCMKTS:PPERF – Get Rating) shares were down 5.7% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.33 and last traded at $0.33. Approximately 4,901 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 86% from the average daily volume of 35,990 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.35.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group started coverage on shares of PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk in a research note on Tuesday, May 2nd. They issued a “neutral” rating on the stock.
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk Price Performance
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.34 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.33.
About PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk engages in providing general banking services. It operates through the following business segments: Corporate; Commercial; Retail; Treasury & Markets; Head Office; Subsidiaries-Insurance; and Other Subsidiary. The Corporate segment includes loans, deposits, and other transactions by corporate customers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk (PPERF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.