PT Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison Tbk (OTCMKTS:PTITF – Get Rating) shares fell 2.5% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.50 and last traded at $0.54. 140,200 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 573% from the average session volume of 20,825 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.55.
PT Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison Tbk Price Performance
The business’s fifty day moving average price is $0.46 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.39.
PT Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison Tbk Company Profile
PT Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison Tbk, together with its subsidiaries, provides telecommunication services in Indonesia. The company offers post-paid and prepaid products that include various data and mobile voice solutions on 2G, 3G, and 4G broadband cellular networks under the IM3 Ooredoo brand. It also provides international calls, international roaming, and fixed line services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PT Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison Tbk (PTITF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for PT Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison Tbk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PT Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison Tbk and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.