PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited (OTCMKTS:PEXNY – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $8.23 and traded as high as $8.32. PTT Exploration and Production Public shares last traded at $8.32, with a volume of 106 shares.
PTT Exploration and Production Public Stock Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average is $8.23 and its 200 day moving average is $9.52.
About PTT Exploration and Production Public
PTT Exploration & Production Plc engages in the exploration and production of petroleum, foreign gas pipeline transportation, and investment in energy business. The firm’s projects include Myanmar M3 Project, Bongkot Project, Contract 4 Project, and Mariana Oil Sands Project. It operates through the following segments: Exploration and Production, and Head Office and Other.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PTT Exploration and Production Public (PEXNY)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for PTT Exploration and Production Public Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PTT Exploration and Production Public and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.