Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Alibaba Group (NYSE: BABA) in the last few weeks:
- 5/23/2023 – Alibaba Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Susquehanna from $175.00 to $160.00.
- 5/19/2023 – Alibaba Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $120.00 to $115.00.
- 5/19/2023 – Alibaba Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Bank of America Co. from $144.00 to $132.00.
- 5/19/2023 – Alibaba Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $154.00 to $144.00.
- 5/19/2023 – Alibaba Group had its price target lowered by analysts at HSBC Holdings plc from $143.00 to $140.00.
- 5/18/2023 – Alibaba Group is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 5/10/2023 – Alibaba Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Loop Capital from $135.00 to $130.00.
- 5/9/2023 – Alibaba Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Mizuho from $155.00 to $145.00.
- 4/4/2023 – Alibaba Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Benchmark Co.. They now have a $180.00 price target on the stock.
- 4/4/2023 – Alibaba Group had its price target raised by analysts at HSBC Holdings plc from $138.00 to $143.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 3/29/2023 – Alibaba Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a $155.00 price target on the stock.
Alibaba Group Stock Performance
BABA opened at $82.88 on Wednesday. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $89.49 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $92.60. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.13, a current ratio of 1.81 and a quick ratio of 1.74. The company has a market capitalization of $219.48 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 20.26, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.98 and a beta of 0.65. Alibaba Group Holding Limited has a 1-year low of $58.01 and a 1-year high of $125.84.
Alibaba Group (NYSE:BABA – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, February 23rd. The specialty retailer reported $2.44 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $1.89 by $0.55. The business had revenue of $35.92 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $35.36 billion. Alibaba Group had a return on equity of 10.79% and a net margin of 8.50%. Research analysts predict that Alibaba Group Holding Limited will post 6.76 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Alibaba Group
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. engages in providing technology infrastructure and marketing reach. It operates through the following business segments: China Commerce, International Commerce, Local Consumer Services, Cainiao, Cloud, Digital Media and Entertainment, and Innovation Initiatives and Others segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Alibaba Group (BABA)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Alibaba Group Holding Limited Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alibaba Group Holding Limited and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.