Schneider Electric S.E. (OTCMKTS:SBGSF – Get Rating) shares crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $166.57 and traded as high as $178.00. Schneider Electric S.E. shares last traded at $175.49, with a volume of 1,674 shares traded.
Schneider Electric S.E. Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $166.57 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $157.93.
About Schneider Electric S.E.
Schneider Electric SE engages in the digital transformation of energy management and automation. It operates through the following segments: Energy Management, Industrial Automation, and Central Functions and Digital Costs. The Energy Management segment leverages a complete end-to-end technology offering enabled by EcoStruxure.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Schneider Electric S.E. (SBGSF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Schneider Electric S.E. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Schneider Electric S.E. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.