StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Power REIT (NYSE:PW – Get Rating) in a research report issued on Wednesday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Power REIT Price Performance
NYSE:PW opened at $2.24 on Wednesday. The company has a current ratio of 1.89, a quick ratio of 1.89 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.05. The stock has a market cap of $7.59 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 3.03 and a beta of 1.00. Power REIT has a 52 week low of $1.91 and a 52 week high of $25.08.
Power REIT Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Power REIT (PW)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Power REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Power REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.