Shares of Superconductor Technologies Inc. (OTCMKTS:SCON – Get Rating) traded up 6% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $2.65 and last traded at $2.65. 14,500 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 55% from the average session volume of 32,079 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.50.
Superconductor Technologies Stock Up 6.0 %
The company has a current ratio of 3.79, a quick ratio of 3.45 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.28. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $2.65.
About Superconductor Technologies
Superconductor Technologies, Inc develops, produces and commercializes high temperature superconductor materials and related technologies. It also engages in the development of Conducts superconducting wire platform, that offers zero resistance with high current density. The company was founded on May 11, 1987 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Superconductor Technologies (SCON)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Superconductor Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Superconductor Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.