Trican Well Service (OTCMKTS:TOLWF – Get Rating) had its price target cut by Royal Bank of Canada from C$6.00 to C$5.50 in a research report released on Tuesday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Stifel Nicolaus decreased their target price on shares of Trican Well Service from C$6.50 to C$5.75 in a research report on Friday, February 24th.
Trican Well Service Price Performance
Shares of Trican Well Service stock opened at $2.41 on Tuesday. Trican Well Service has a twelve month low of $1.95 and a twelve month high of $3.91. The company’s fifty day moving average is $2.28 and its 200 day moving average is $2.54.
Trican Well Service Announces Dividend
Trican Well Service Company Profile
Trican Well Service Ltd. engages in the provision of products, equipment, services, and technology used in drilling, completion, stimulation, and reworking of oil and gas wells primarily through its continuing pressure pumping operations in Canada. The company was founded on April 11, 1979 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trican Well Service (TOLWF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Trican Well Service Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trican Well Service and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.