Uranium Royalty Corp. (OTCMKTS:URCCF – Get Rating) shares were up 5.8% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $2.02 and last traded at $2.01. Approximately 452,105 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 350% from the average daily volume of 100,357 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.90.
Uranium Royalty Stock Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average is $1.99.
About Uranium Royalty
Uranium Royalty Corp. operates as a pure-play uranium royalty company. It acquires, accumulates, and manages a portfolio of geographically diversified uranium interests. The company holds royalty interests in the Diabase property located in Saskatchewan, Canada; the Anderson project, the Slick Rock project, and the Workman Creek project; and the Langer Heinrich uranium project in Namibia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Uranium Royalty (URCCF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Uranium Royalty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Uranium Royalty and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.