Checkit plc (LON:CKT – Get Rating) insider Alex Curran bought 1,600 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, May 23rd. The shares were bought at an average price of GBX 26 ($0.32) per share, for a total transaction of £416 ($517.41).
Checkit Trading Down 5.8 %
CKT opened at GBX 24.50 ($0.30) on Thursday. The company has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 27.50 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 24.29. Checkit plc has a 1-year low of GBX 13.74 ($0.17) and a 1-year high of GBX 37 ($0.46). The company has a market cap of £26.46 million, a P/E ratio of -222.73 and a beta of 0.59. The company has a current ratio of 2.88, a quick ratio of 3.32 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.17.
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for Checkit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Checkit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.