CareCloud, Inc. (NASDAQ:MTBCO – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 0% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $22.49 and last traded at $22.49. 1,187 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 38% from the average session volume of 1,920 shares. The stock had previously closed at $22.50.
CareCloud Stock Down 0.0 %
The business has a 50-day moving average of $23.23 and a 200-day moving average of $24.37.
CareCloud Company Profile
CareCloud, Inc, a healthcare information technology (IT) company, provides a suite of cloud-based solutions and related business services to healthcare providers and hospitals primarily in the United States. It operates in two segments, Healthcare IT and Practice Management. The company's Software-as-a-Service platform includes revenue cycle management, practice management, electronic health record, business intelligence, telehealth, and patient experience management solutions, as well as complementary software tools and business services for medical groups and health systems.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CareCloud (MTBCO)
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for CareCloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CareCloud and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.