Cleanaway Waste Management Limited (OTCMKTS:TSPCF – Get Rating) was down 2.8% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $1.71 and last traded at $1.71. Approximately 20,366 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 393% from the average daily volume of 4,128 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.76.
Cleanaway Waste Management Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $1.74 and its 200 day moving average is $1.82.
About Cleanaway Waste Management
Cleanaway Waste Management Ltd. engages in the provision of total waste management, industrial, and environment services. It operates through the following segments: Solid Waste Services, Liquid Waste and Health Services, and Industrial Services and Waste Services. The Solid Waste Services segment includes commercial and industrial, municipal, and residential collection services for all types of solid waste stream and ownership and management of waste transfer stations and landfills.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cleanaway Waste Management (TSPCF)
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for Cleanaway Waste Management Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cleanaway Waste Management and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.