Shares of Core One Labs, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CLABD – Get Rating) shot up 5.1% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as 0.31 and last traded at 0.29. 3,425 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 93% from the average session volume of 48,295 shares. The stock had previously closed at 0.28.
Core One Labs Price Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average of 0.32 and a 200-day moving average of 0.46.
About Core One Labs
Core One Labs, Inc is a biotechnology company, which engages in the manufacture of cannabis-infused strips. Its focus is to bring psychedelic medicines to market through novel delivery systems and psychotherapy. The firm offers isogenics, cultivation, extraction and distillation, consulting, cannastrips, and quality and control.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Core One Labs (CLABD)
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for Core One Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Core One Labs and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.