Crossword Cybersecurity Plc (LON:CCS – Get Rating) insider Thomas Ilube bought 10,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, May 23rd. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 9 ($0.11) per share, with a total value of £900 ($1,119.40).
Thomas Ilube also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, May 16th, Thomas Ilube acquired 9,687 shares of Crossword Cybersecurity stock. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 8 ($0.10) per share, with a total value of £774.96 ($963.88).
- On Wednesday, May 3rd, Thomas Ilube purchased 9,625 shares of Crossword Cybersecurity stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 8 ($0.10) per share, with a total value of £770 ($957.71).
- On Thursday, April 27th, Thomas Ilube acquired 12,136 shares of Crossword Cybersecurity stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of GBX 8 ($0.10) per share, for a total transaction of £970.88 ($1,207.56).
- On Monday, April 24th, Thomas Ilube bought 24,634 shares of Crossword Cybersecurity stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 8 ($0.10) per share, with a total value of £1,970.72 ($2,451.14).
Crossword Cybersecurity Price Performance
Crossword Cybersecurity stock opened at GBX 10 ($0.12) on Thursday. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 9.20 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 14.50. The company has a quick ratio of 0.59, a current ratio of 1.84 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 33.59. The stock has a market cap of £9.37 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -237.75 and a beta of 0.48. Crossword Cybersecurity Plc has a 12-month low of GBX 6.50 ($0.08) and a 12-month high of GBX 29 ($0.36).
Crossword Cybersecurity Company Profile
Crossword Cybersecurity Plc engages in the development and commercialization of cyber security related software and provision of consulting services in the United Kingdom and Poland. The company offers Rizikon Assurance, an online system that enhance third-party assurance and risk management; Nixer, a machine-learning based product for protection against application-layer DDoS attacks; Trillion, a mining platform that continuously tracks, correlates, and analyses billions of stolen usernames and passwords; and Identiproof that enhances the security and privacy of digital credentials.
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for Crossword Cybersecurity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Crossword Cybersecurity and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.