ECARX Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:ECX – Get Rating) – Research analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald issued their FY2023 earnings per share estimates for ECARX in a research note issued on Monday, May 22nd. Cantor Fitzgerald analyst D. Soderberg anticipates that the company will post earnings per share of ($0.38) for the year. Cantor Fitzgerald has a “Overweight” rating and a $10.00 price objective on the stock.
ECARX Trading Down 5.2 %
NASDAQ ECX opened at $6.91 on Wednesday. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $5.42. ECARX has a 1-year low of $3.02 and a 1-year high of $11.00.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On ECARX
ECARX Company Profile
ECARX Holdings, Inc engages in the design, development, and delivery of vehicle technology. Its products include infotainment head units, digital cockpits, vehicle chip-set, operating system and software stack. The company was founded in 2017 and is based in Shanghai, China with an additional office in Europe.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ECARX (ECX)
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for ECARX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ECARX and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.