Fanuc Co. (OTCMKTS:FANUF – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 2.3% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as C$33.83 and last traded at C$34.56. 652 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 67% from the average session volume of 1,963 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$35.36.
Fanuc Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of C$34.45 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$32.73.
Fanuc Company Profile
FANUC Corp. engages in the development, manufacture, sale, and maintenance of computer numerical control (CNC) systems, lasers, robot systems, robomachines, roboshot, robocut and nano robots. It operates through the following divisions: Factory Automation (FA), Robot, and Robomachine. The FA division manufactures CNC systems, CNC servo motors, and lasers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fanuc (FANUF)
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for Fanuc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fanuc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.