Ganfeng Lithium Group Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:GNENF – Get Rating) shares dropped 4.9% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $6.53 and last traded at $6.53. Approximately 5,710 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 38% from the average daily volume of 9,137 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.87.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. lowered Ganfeng Lithium Group from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report on Wednesday, March 29th.
Ganfeng Lithium Group Price Performance
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $6.51 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $7.55.
Ganfeng Lithium Group Company Profile
Ganfeng Lithium Group Co, Ltd. manufactures lithium chloride, lithium fluoride, lithium carbonate, lithium hydroxide and lithium magnesium alloy. Its products include lithium metal, battery grade, low sodium, catalyst grade, lithium fluoride, lithium rods, tablets, particles, battery grade lithium carbonate, lithium hydroxide, lithium chloride, anhydrous and battery grade lithium fluoride.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ganfeng Lithium Group (GNENF)
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for Ganfeng Lithium Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ganfeng Lithium Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.