Humacyte, Inc. (NASDAQ:HUMAW – Get Rating)’s stock price was up 5.4% on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $0.97 and last traded at $0.97. Approximately 38,671 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 175% from the average daily volume of 14,044 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.92.
Humacyte Stock Up 5.4 %
The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.73.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Humacyte
Hedge funds have recently bought and sold shares of the stock. Josh Arnold Investment Consultant LLC purchased a new position in shares of Humacyte during the 4th quarter valued at approximately $93,000. LPL Financial LLC increased its position in shares of Humacyte by 15.5% during the 4th quarter. LPL Financial LLC now owns 223,656 shares of the company’s stock worth $88,000 after purchasing an additional 30,000 shares during the last quarter. Finally, Sio Capital Management LLC purchased a new position in Humacyte during the 1st quarter valued at about $30,000.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Humacyte (HUMAW)
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for Humacyte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Humacyte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.