Hummingbird Resources PLC (OTCMKTS:HUMRF – Get Rating) rose 3.3% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $0.22 and last traded at $0.22. Approximately 4,750 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 82% from the average daily volume of 27,101 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.21.
Hummingbird Resources Stock Up 3.3 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.17 and a 200-day moving average of $0.12.
About Hummingbird Resources
Hummingbird Resources Plc engages in the exploration, development, and exploitation of mineral resources. Its portfolio includes the Yanfolila Gold Mine, Kouroussa Gold, and Dugbe Gold projects. It operates through the following segments: Mali, Liberia, Guinea, and the United Kingdom. The company was founded by Matthew Charles Idiens, Stephen Alexander Betts, and Daniel Edward Betts in November 2005 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hummingbird Resources (HUMRF)
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for Hummingbird Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hummingbird Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.