Lavoro (NASDAQ:LVRO – Get Rating) will issue its quarterly earnings data after the market closes on Thursday, June 1st. Parties that are interested in participating in the company’s conference call can do so using this link.
Lavoro Trading Up 4.2 %
Shares of NASDAQ LVRO opened at $6.17 on Thursday. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $6.07. Lavoro has a one year low of $4.72 and a one year high of $15.82.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group initiated coverage on Lavoro in a report on Thursday, April 20th. They issued a “buy” rating and a $13.50 price objective on the stock.
Institutional Trading of Lavoro
TPB Acquisition Corporation I is a blank check company. It intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or related business combination with one or more businesses. TPB Acquisition Corporation I is based in San Francisco, California.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lavoro (LVRO)
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for Lavoro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lavoro and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.