Mineral Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:MALRY – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 3.9% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $47.65 and last traded at $47.65. 2,570 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 92% from the average session volume of 1,341 shares. The stock had previously closed at $49.59.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group lowered shares of Mineral Resources from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Wednesday, May 3rd.
Mineral Resources Stock Performance
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $50.99 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $55.44.
Mineral Resources Increases Dividend
Mineral Resources Company Profile
Mineral Resources Ltd. engages in mining and processing of mineral properties. The firm operates through the following segments: Mining Services, Iron Ore, Lithium, Other Commodities, and Central. It offers contract crushing, infrastructure, and recovery of base metals concentrate. The company was founded by Christopher J.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mineral Resources (MALRY)
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for Mineral Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mineral Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.