Northern Electric PLC (LON:NTEA – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 0.7% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as GBX 118 ($1.47) and last traded at GBX 119.22 ($1.48). Approximately 15,016 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 41% from the average daily volume of 25,371 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 120 ($1.49).
Northern Electric Stock Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 120.83 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 122.78.
About Northern Electric
Northern Electric PLC’s ISS Governance QualityScore as of N/A is N/A. The pillar scores are Audit: N/A; Board: N/A; Shareholder Rights: N/A; Compensation: N/A.
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for Northern Electric Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Northern Electric and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.